Monday, September 19, 2011

Love At First Sight

Hey Dolls, 


The other day, I just happened to stumble upon these crazy wicked pair of pumps and since that moment, I can't seem to get them off my mind! I think I'm in love **cues harp music** No seriously, I am absolutely, positively, hopelessly in love with these shoes; my heart skips a beat every time I gaze at their rapturous beauty lol. Intricately designed to commemorate twenty years of marvel, this detailed collector's piece has my heart. Sequins, embroidery, satin, frayed fabric, chains, ribbon, studs - all in one phenomenal pair of  shoes! No words can begin to describe how breathtaking they truly are; you just have to see them to believe it! 









Christian Louboutin Daffodile Brodee 160mm pumps (collector) retail for $2295 USD and can be found at Christian Louboutin's official website.




XoXo,


Sassy






2 comments: