Saturday, September 24, 2011

London Fashion Week Recap : Issa SS 2012

Hey Dolls,

Known for using colours, Daniella Issa Helayel maintained her flair with her Spring/Summer 2012 collection. She even managed to add a shock factor by stepping out of her comfort zone with extremely bright prints as well as daring colours. I think that she added a fun spin on classic looks and I definitely like it. Scroll down for pictures of my favourite pieces !


 The playful Bug Hat was a nice touch to this super cute look.




 Really loving the classy, modern, flapper look; I think Issa just made me begin to LOVE fringe ! 


Not quite sure where the costume fits in to this collection apart from the Rio de Janeiro theme that Issa incorporated into her collection. However, I'm loving it; tres belle !!!





XoXo,


Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment