Sunday, July 3, 2011

Coral On Taupe

Hey Dolls,
This coral blazer is definitely one of my Summer essentials . With that being said, it was only natural that I decided to wear it in place of 'the ordinary black blazer'. I decided to pair  the blazer with a white tank top, taupe peg-legged trousers, and taupe peep-toe pumps. 
A coral blazer like this one can be used to achieve a nice colour-blocked look as well. Try pairing it with colours such as : Yellow, Royal Blue, Purple, or even [Seafoam] Green !


XoXo, 


~ Sassy 












Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Vintage
Rings: Charlotte Russe and H&M
Blazer: Charlotte Russe
Trousers: Material Girl
Shoes: Torrid


1 comment:

  1. You're like a beautiful queen that I would love to just take you to my country put you on a throne and give you all the riches in the world

    ReplyDelete